Thursday, May 29, 2008

getting with the times

so, i'm taking the jump into the cyberworld, starting a blog. i'm only doing this because I want to document Griffins journey. I don't have anything that important to say about myself, but I want our kid to look back and have some documentation of his life! We are horrible picture takers, horrible "baby book" writers, and the random chance that we take a picture...we don't do anything with it from there. So...this will be my attempt at creating a digital archive of our life.

it'll take me awhile to figure out all this blog shit. i am not very savvy when it comes to technology. i rocked out to tapes years after they became obsolete. we were the lamos that had beta, and i can't really figure out how to use a digital camera. But, let's see how this all goes...

No comments: