Friday, August 29, 2008

20th post...

this is my 20th post on this blog. in honor of that, i'm going to list the 20 cutest things griffin currently says.
i wish i could be writing about the 20 first words he said, but i can't recall!!! I wish we did a better job of writing all that down. i do know his first word was dada, followed by mama shortly after.

anyway, some of the most funny, enduring, sweet things he says these days:

1. hold you (when he wants to be held or cuddled) - this is my all-time favorite.
2. mmm, mmm, mmm, delicious! (he will say this when he really likes dinner)
3. i fart (gee, where did he get this)
4. pee's coming! (now that he is a big boy, yo!)
5. hi pants!
6. ooooohh man!
7. funny pants lyle (after he saw our buddy in hip waders)
8. it's ok mama, shhhh. there you go. (when he thinks i'm sad or faking being sad if he doesn't want me to "hold you")
9. excuse me please
10. thank you mama (dada)
11. i'm sad
12. no miss yvonne's house today mama!
13. no singing mama, stop it! (pffft...whatever!)
14. i'll be right back, right now! (he's usually yelling this at us)
15. ow, that hurta my butt! (joking as we go over speed bumps)
16. mama, go to yogurt? (mama, going to yoga?)
17. remember daddy? remember this?
18. come on mama(dada), come play with me, please?
19. get up momma (dada), get up, dance with me! (either to ring a round the rosy, or the mambo)
20. mista dobalina, mr bob dobalina (lyrics to the del tha funky homosapien tune)

No comments: